Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/administrator/components/com_rsform/helpers/rsform.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/administrator/components/com_rsform/helpers/rsform.php on line 27

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/administrator/components/com_rsform/helpers/legacy.php on line 227

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/administrator/components/com_rsform/helpers/rsform.php on line 288

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/plugins/content/rsform/rsform.php on line 63

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/plugins/content/rsform/rsform.php on line 64
Chronicle - Alte Apotheke Wernigerode Brockenblick

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/administrator/components/com_jevents/libraries/config.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Non-static method JSite::getMenu() should not be called statically in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/components/com_jevents/router.php on line 45

Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplication::getMenu() should not be called statically in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/includes/application.php on line 539

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/components/com_jevents/router.php on line 45

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerView::get() should be compatible with JCacheController::get($id, $group = NULL) in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/view.php on line 137

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/plugins/content/rsform/rsform.php on line 81

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/plugins/content/rsform/rsform.php on line 81

Chronicle

The Old Pharmacy, with their flats and apartments, can date back nearly 500 years. The original buildings were certified in 1558 for Noschenrode. Noschenrode, now a district of Wernigerode, was formerly known as the Count Wildlife Settlement. The property on Noschenrode Street was previously a tavern owned by the Count until 1723, known as ‘The Black Stag’. After this the tavern was moved across the street. Under Count Christian Ernest of Solberg-Wernigerode the old tavern building was converted into the Court Pharmacy on 08/11/1737.


 

From the 2nd half of the 19th century until today, Noschenrode Street has been the home of 74 councillors, senior civil servants, judiciary and judicial councils. Up until 15/02/1929 Noschenrode was an independent municipality. The street was formerly known as Noschenrode Long Street, it was changed to Emperor Street in 1871 because Kaiser Wilhelm I and later on Wilhelm II used the road to reach the Count’s hunting grounds. Noschenrode, at the time, was a popular health resort with numerous spa guests. The Old Pharmacy was then transformed into a guesthouse and restaurant.

During the war the Wernigerode Military Hospital took over the guesthouse to house up to 19 patients.

Later on the District Hospital opened up an X-Ray therapy department with inpatient treatment.

In the 1970’s the building was utilised as a supply center for pharmaceutical and medical technology, it also contained a pharmacy.

Since 01/07/1990 the building was known as the Noschenrode Pharmacy.

In 2007 the Old Pharmacy was established and the first 3 apartments were opened.

 


Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /usr/www/users/aawdha/cms/plugins/content/rsform/rsform.php on line 81